Video Interview

Mark Lonsinger came out to interview me last Wednesday at the Cornerstone Community Church where I’ve been camping while my eyebrow healed a bit.  Here’s the result:

About Sea G Rhydr

Sea G Rhydr and her trusty steeds, Jesse James and Finehorn - embarking on a grand adventure to cross America.

7 Responses to Video Interview

1. Frank Leavitt says:

Terrific interview, great questions, and wonderful answers (not that I would expect anything else!) 🙂

Love you!

2. Lisa Higgins says:

I have been reading your emails faithfully and enjoyed them all. This was a fun way to hear your voice and see the three of you in “real time.” The ponies look great and the interview was great as well. Thanks for including me!
    Good luck and God Speed!
    Lisa

3. Sally Jo Gieser says:

Good questions, Good answers – Great daughter!

4. Cozy Turner says:

That’s was wonderful. Mr. James and Finehorn are looking great. Have you heard from Gryph? Hope things are going good for her. Take Care and I’m always praying for you.

5. Joy says:

Oops! You said you were resting while your ‘eyebrow healed a bit’, NOT your elbow recovering!
    Your journey will have the documentation in writing AND in body ‘art’ to help you tell your story!

6. Joy says:

Oh! Thank you for posting this! I am SO glad someone came and did a ‘live’ interview with you. He asked great questions and you gave great answers! Your herd also behaved in a professional manner in that no one knocked your hat off or nipped the interviewer’s head! 🙂 GREAT JOB! Did I miss something about you injuring your elbow?